Empowering Clients towards their Rapid Growth
We at QTAT have over a decade of experience providing litigation support services for 150k + cases including but not limited to Medical / Pharmaceutical Mass Tort, Multi District litigation (MDL), Personal Injury, Workman’s Compensation, Insurance Fraud, Product Liability Lawsuits etc. Our customer-oriented culture allows us to guarantee unmatched service levels.
Our Contact Center agents are proficient in HIPAA and HITECH record retrieval policies and have made 2million+ status check and follow-up calls. Their knowledge in the retrieval policies help our clients in reducing time and saving money.
We deploy dedicated Project Manager and Business Analyst for a smooth transition and seamless operations.
Our robust IT and Support Staff ensure 24/7, 365 days uninterrupted connectivity and best in class security.
Our Physician / Nurse Consultants with other medical professionals have in-depth knowledge in reviewing and summarizing of the medical records for producing multiple work products like:
Preparing white papers for new and upcoming law suits
PID and Sticker sheet extraction
Establishing proof of use and proof of Injury
Preparing Mass Tort Matrix
Creating case packets
Filling up court forms such as SFC, PPF etc...
Our Data and Document Management team specialize in handling diverse projects such as Bates Labeling, OCR, File / Data Extraction, Document Conversion, Form Filling, Indexing and Coding, E-Discovery etc.…
Trans Vaginal Mesh & Sling (TVMS)
3M Combat Arms™ Earplugs
Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPI)
Monsanto’s Roundup® and cancer
Sexual Abuse Cases
2. Over 2.5 Million Record Retrieval Calls including Status Checks and Followups.
3. Worked on multiple non-medical litigation cases:
Syngenta Lawsuit - Extracted corn produce data from 6 million+ FSA 578 forms
Hospital Liens - Downloaded liens from US county web portal and Extracted Patient and Hospitals data for 2 million+ Hospital Liens
Workers Compensation Lawsuit - Extracted and Compiled wage details from 25k+ payroll sheets
4. Classified 45 Million + e-commerce products for Hazardous Material (HazMat) Safety as per Code of Federal Regulations (49 CFR 173.2) guidelines for Amazon Services LLC.
5. Worked on over 1 Million tasks for multiple para legal projects like Questionnaire Data Extraction, Case Packet Creation, SFC and PPF Form Filling etc.
6. Proficient in working with multiple Litigation Softwares such as MR 8, Needles, NICE In-Contact and few other custom softwares.